PDE EXPRESS is dedicated to providing the highest possible is dedicated and to providing the highest possible Customer service to clients. We deliver a complete range of customs Clearance services for your import and export shipment in United Arab Emirates. Our customs clearance services promises to provide the most competitive Prices and making sure your shipment gets cleared on time. We also provide Express clearance and our expert team will guide you for required import/export Documents.
PDE EXPRESS offers normal and supplementary customs services:
• Import and export clearance
• Courier shipment clearance ( we have courier license )
• Customs deferment
• Cargo clearance and documentation
• Post clearance modification
• Customs-related storage
• Custom document preparation
• High value clearance
The customs have existed in the UAE for more than one hundred years (as per FCA website). Going through several phases, the customs took the institutional shape in the age of the late Sheikhs H. H. Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan and H. H. Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai. In the first half of 2002, the UAE Cabinet approved 2 decrees 617/7 of 2001G and 157/12 of 2002G assigning the then Ministry of Finance and Industry to hire an international consulting office to offer recommendations on creating a federal customs authority and authorizing the ministry to follow up on the execution of the procedures and measures needed. The UAE has topped the world in the Efficiency of Customs Procedures Index as per the Global Competitiveness Yearbook 2017 published by IMD World Competitiveness Center. The index gauges the efficiency of customs authorities of 63 countries around the world. It’s determined by surveying an audience of businessmen and institutions about their experience with the customs authorities services in the area of shipping. The rankings are based on efficiency of resource management, with businessmen accounting for 33.3 percent of the audience and the rest is based on 346 indicators.
The UAE is very strict in dealing with the import of banned items and the illegal import of restricted items into the UAE.
A broad list of banned items includes (not limited to):
• controlled/recreational drugs and narcotic substances
• pirated content
• counterfeit currency
• items used in black magic, witchcraft or sorcery
• publications and artwork that contradict or challenge Islamic teachings and values
• exotic, protected and endangered animals and certain breeds of dogs (PDF, 416 KB)
• gambling tools and machines.
Restricted items in the UAE
Certain goods such as animals, medicines and weapons can be imported/exported only after receiving necessary permits from the competent authorities. Some of the restricted goods are Pets and domestic animals you can import cats and dogs into the UAE after receiving permit from Ministry of Climate Change and Environment. You will need to provide your pet's vaccination card, health certificate, his passport and details about this microchip. Some pets might need to test for rabies before entering the UAE. For more information, check with the UAE based airlines about specific rules regarding the permitted pets. You can import, export, release and seek transit of horses and for import live animals, birds and ornamental fish into the UAE after receiving permit from Ministry of Climate Change and Environment. Pets and domestic animals You can import cats and dogsthe UAE after receiving permit from Ministry of Climate Change and Environment. You will need to provide your pet's vaccination card, health certificate, his passport and details about this microchip. Some pets might need to test for rabies before entering the UAE. For more information, check with the UAE based airlines about specific rules regarding the permitted pets. You can import, export, release and seek transit of horses and for import live animals, birds and ornamental fish into the UAE after receiving permit from Ministry of Climate Change and Environment.
You can import seeds, tubers, outdoor seedlings and honeybees into the UAE after receiving permit from Ministry of Climate Change and Environment.
According to Ministerial Resolution No. 14 of 2016 pertaining to control on imported food for non-commercial purposes, you can bring in a maximum of:
• 20 kg of yogurt
• 50 liters of oil (including olive oil)
• 10 kg of various types of vegetables and fruits
• 100 kg dates
• 10 kg sweets and bread
• 30 kg of grains, cereals and red meat
• 10 kg of fish and seafood
• 500 gm of saffron
• 10 kg of special-purpose food such as children's food is allowed
• 20 liters of drinks and syrups including water
• 5 kg of juice concentrates
• 25 kg of canned food.
Publications including artwork (whether physical or electronic) that contradict Islamic values are banned. Your personal items may be scrutinized to check if you are carrying one of these. If found, your material may be censored or confiscated and you be may imposed with a fine on, jailed and/or deported.
Weapons, ammunition, body protection and related equipment (like cleaning kits, gun belts, etc.), however small the quantity and whatever the purpose, all require permission from Ministry of Interior before entering or transiting the UAE.
Equipment like satellite phones, listening or recording devices, radio transmitters, powerful cameras or binoculars, may require a license from Telecommunications Regulatory Authority for use in the UAE.
Passengers' personal belongings are permitted entry and shall be exempted from customs fees if the passenger meets the following conditions
• value of gifts, perfumes and personal luggage does not exceed AED 3,000
• luggage and gifts must be of limited quantity and not in a commercial ones
• passenger should not be a frequent traveler with goods on a regular basis, or a member of the respective conveyance crew
The UAE levies import and export duties on commercial goods depending on
• which emirate the business is registered in
• whether the business is registered on the mainland or in a free zone
• nature of goods being moved
• the source and destination of the goods being moved
• trade agreements between the UAE and the other country
• any other applicable laws.
Rate of customs duty
According to the website of General Directorate of Customs, Abu Dhabi, the rate of customs duty is five per cent (5%) of the value of goods plus Cost Freight Insurance plus Clearing agency charges. And a one per cent (100%) on cigarettes.
LawsCommon Customs Law of the GCC States (PDF, 567 KB)
Aerial commodity clearance
Payam Dahi Ertebat Company (PDE) Payam Dahi Ertebat firm in subject of international fast post and holder of dedicated storage at the customs of (IKA) Imam Khomeini Airport, Has his own power of one day clearance for imported mail item that were delivered in connection for this firm. It also exist the possibility of assignment for storage bill, With format of endorsing storage bill, in the name of product owner or third party also for mail item delivered to in connection of this firm. To inform on what are conditions of clearance and payments please contact with following number021-41546 extension 210-215 or
Special customs service*Clearance of all industrial mail item
*Clearance of format with yearly contract
*Clearance format for respected of special commodity
*presenting service of import/export with PDE’s commercial card
*Acceptance of foreign orders
*Performing of internal and external transit services
*performing affairs in connection by entering temporary commodity and exits of temporary commodity
*PDE firm with authority is licensed for the work rights to work and ready to perform customs services
*PDE firm is ready for contract agreement at all tenders to clear customs for imported international Products for factories and organizations and…
The customs service and customs clearance at PDE with the attention of years of experiences In performance of international post service with best quality and the most reliable style service Of customs intending purpose performing works of customs clearance for you customers, The service of customs is available. PDE firm is honored within of having strong team of customs Based in customs of Imam Khomeini and central office in Tehran among postal firms of Iran’s best Customs service therefor fast in timing and inexpensive to perform for our customers.
-An Interesting of a two section of customs at internal firm and at customs Imam Khomeini Airpor
-Performing on time of customs clearance affair
-Ready delivery service after customs clearance
-Clearance of your commercial and non-commercial commodities at the customs
1. Delivering documents by customer
2. Getting respective licenses (registration of orders, licenses of special commodity and acquiring exemption for Iranian producers and special mail item that has an exemption for customs and…
3.Registering in Custom Clearance electronic system, printing declaration
4. Authentication of Identity-receiving Cottage number
5. Determine the direction
. Green direction is (guiding to door exit for direct commodity)
. Yellow direction – checking documents-virtual experts (If it needs assessment format)
. Red direction- assessment- virtual experts getting various licensees (standards and nature determination-road ministry and…)
6. Approval of experts-sending to cash desk-deposit to bank
7. Exit door
8. Loading permission
9. Issuing invoices-storage settlement
11. Assessment and mastering door exit
12. The exit of commodity
13. Delivering bill by the part clearance financials
14. Sending bill from financial affairs to customer and delivery commodity in the location
Clearance of delivered commodity in one day by PDE
All commodity worth of 50 dollar and more
All commodities that needs the special approval
Has comparing’s to medical, Hygiene, Telecommunications and others
1. Alcoholic beverages
2. Gambling accessories
3. Cold & warm weapons and flammable or explosive materials
4. Narcotic materials
5. Issues, Pictures, Films, photo and any commodity with Inconsistent of religious or country national affairs
6. Any king writing against country’s official religion and/or that intrudes the order and modest national public affairs
7. Other commodities that bans religious and law, And/or entering and issuance of them causes customs tariff table or special law that are known is restricted
Yes PDE firm within short period of time at all the country’s customs clearance will release your commodities and will deliver it to any point of country location.
Yes. PDE Company clears your commercial goods in Custom offices all around the country with minimum possible time.
Yes PDE will release all of your registered order of imported commodities
PDE has thought about this Special subject matter for a solution. We can with the use of Payan Dahi Ertebat commercial card to release all of your imported commodities.
Yes with the presence of you license to enter the commodity, PDE can release the mentioned commodities of yours as soon as of The time clearance.
Releasing commodity with special license (Telecommunication, medical, Hygiene and…)Has the subjects to present the side of commodity ownership proof, With/by procuring the exemption of commercial commodity that has an exemption, PDE can help you with it.